Moving for Peace

A web site to encourage the raising of awareness of peace and what activities you can do that will help bring peace into being.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Time flies when you are having fun!

O M G It has been so long since I wrote that I didn't even post anything about the World-Wide Picnic for Peace this year, 2014.  We had one at Roundhay Park and it was lovely to meet some people from Bahrain who know Christine who has worked with me on several peace projects!  I gave them a book to take to her from me!  Such a lovely person!  There were other events around the globe on the day.

I have also been active on the International Day of Peace, the 21st of September every year.  I go to the Mandela Gardens at Millennium Square in Leeds and talk with people who wander by.  Also there is the annual Hiroshima/Nagasaki Remembrance in Park Square Leeds.

I have changed the name of my work to LIVING IN PEACE but am not planning to do any more changing of what is already created.

My personal spiritual internal peace has been solidified this year due to my finding a person named Panache Desai - who brings the gift of love from the Divine to the world.  His recordings and messages have warmed my heart and broken me open to true unconditional love.  I know I cannot change anyone but myself, and the people in the world will continue along their own paths.  I can only change me, and I have done that.

So whether I get onto this blog or not, if you show up here, you want to do some peace work, and you would like my help, feel free to contact me!

Thank you peace lovers!

You can find an active page on Facebook here : Living In Peace